[geeklog-devel] Perception is everything...

Web Site Master WebSiteMaster at cogeco.net
Wed Apr 9 13:34:39 EDT 2008

Why not do a partial change? Call it GL or GL.Net for short while still
keeping the Geeklog brand.  This way we keep the domain name, etc.. Most or
our competitors names are not much better and our only problem (IMO) is the
term geek in the name may turn off the non techie (= customer).

What I think we should maybe change is our title "The Ultimate Weblog
System" to something more descriptive? This would be easier to do than a
brand new name.

Maybe would should get a new name for Geeklog 2 since this is a brand new
project and I can see both projects existing at the same time for a while
(when 2 is released).

I think a refreshing of the site design and Dirks staticpage idea for the
front page  (like wordpress) is a good idea just as long as we have a news
story section some where on the site.

Just some ideas.

Tom

  _____