[geeklog-devel] FW: Events Block behavior for today's events

Mark Howard mark at the-howards.net
Sun Apr 13 09:27:56 EDT 2008

Hi Dirk -

Just a reminder - was this ever fixed?

Thanks!

-m

From: geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net
[mailto:geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net] On Behalf Of Mark Howard
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 5:15 PM
To: geeklog-devel at lists.geeklog.net
Subject: [geeklog-devel] Events Block behavior for today's events

Hi -

Is there a mantis/bugtracker active?  If not, what is the most appropriate
method to report bugs?

I'd like to check to see if the Calendar plugin maintainer has updated
phpblock_calendar() for 1.5 so that it will result in the display of the
current day's events (at least as an option).  The fix I have implemented
here is to change the query to utilize CURDATE() instead of NOW(), which
allows for events in the current day to be included.

I know, there's a fine line between a bug and a feature request (grin), but
I guess this one is in the category of what you would think the behavior
should be from an intuitive standpoint.

Thanks!

-m