[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker "Beta Test"

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Apr 13 14:59:20 EDT 2008

Okay,

as you know, we haven't had a bugtracker for over a year now. Until
recently, I insisted on carrying over all the old bugs into whatever we
chose to use as the new system. However, after a year or so without any
access to that information, that doesn't really make sense any more.

Dwight had volunteered to attempt to port over the old bugs from GForge
to Mantis but was only partially successful - some information was lost,
some did get ported over, some ended up in the wrong category. In order
to have _anything_ at this point, I've decided to leave all these
partially ported bugs in place and mark them "resolved" and "closed" so
that we can at least use the Mantis install to start over fresh now.

I've set up a simple portal page at <http://project.geeklog.net/>.

The bugtracker has all the accounts from our old GForge-based tracker,
so if you still know your username and email address, you should be able
to request a new password. If you need help with your account, email me.

Any bugs with numbers prior to #604 should be ignored - those are the
partially ported ones.

Feel free to enter any issues that you are aware of and let me know if
anything doesn't work as expected - I'll see what I can do. For now,
this should be considered "beta" (or even "experimental") but I figured
it would be better than nothing ...

http://geeklog.info/