[geeklog-devel] FW: Events Block behavior for today's events

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:44:28 EDT 2008

>  Thanks - the 'as expected' was the subjective portion of the discussion.

Ah no, what I meant was when I tested it I thought it was working as
you described.

However, I think now (having re-tested it) I'd got my development
environment a little confused and may have already applied the patch
suggested, found it worked and thought "ah it doesn't need fixing" as
I got interrupted whilst doing it.

I'll look into properly making the fix this week,

Cheers,

Mike