[geeklog-devel] 1.5 error.log when DB dies

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Aug 13 14:01:00 EDT 2008

Joe,

You don't need anything unique in siteconfig.  Once GL decided to use the DB for settings it should honor that.

That said you can safely use the site_url from the DB to generate the key.  If Dirk so chooses to use the siteconfig.php that's fine too which was of my suggestions.  My point in all this was to make it clear to you you can use file-based caching if you wanted and that using memcached (or apc) would be unwise.

You've proven nothing I haven't already known about you...

--Tony