[geeklog-devel] 1.5 error.log when DB dies

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Wed Aug 13 15:12:39 EDT 2008

At 02:28 PM 8/13/2008, Tony Bibbs wrote:
>When you go back and read everything you've posted you've not
>suggested anything that wasn't already in my first set of suggestions.

I never said I did. I was trying to prove that you can't use a file
cache without making changes to siteconfig. And since option 3
already includes a change to siteconfig, why bother with a cache at
all. If you go back and read everything in the thread you will not
find any place where I claim to have a new suggestion. My first
response was to say that your option 3 was the only viable option.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com