[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker - version numbers and changelog

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Dec 14 10:14:16 EST 2008

I would assume quite a few people received notifications from the
bugtracker today. That's because I was fixing the "Fixed in Version" and
"Target Version" entries for quite a few bugs. I have also removed "CVS"
as a version and renamed it to 1.6.0, which I assume our next major
release will be called.

As a result, the changelog page actually contains useful information
about when bugs were fixed now:

    http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/changelog_page.php

@all: Next time you close a bug, can you please make sure that "Fixed in
Version" actually contains the proper version number?

I left "Future" in as a version, as that is useful for "Target version"
and makes a nice mini-roadmap:

    http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/roadmap_page.php

Just thought it's about time we make better use of our bugtracker's features.

bye, Dirk

P.S. Still struggling with that 1.5.2 branch ...

--
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/