[geeklog-devel] blog plugin rrs-feed

Michael Schmidt schmidtm524 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:21:38 EST 2008

Hello Dirk, thanks for the feedback
There is an application, which generates each day a list of urls, like
www.webnews.de
You get each day a list of fresh urls, like your booksmarks you add in a
list each day.
This list should be published automatially or after pressing a button on my
weblog.
That means, wordpress already can include an rss feed, but as the
feed-startpoint is the users local machine, this machine has every day a new
IP adress.
Dyn-dns should not be used. but the blog has a stable IP, so we need it just
the other way round, that i press a button, to send each day my updated
bookmarklist from my machine (dynamic IP) into my blog (Stable ip).
A central server sending to my blog is not the solution, as the url-list is
as well p2p style generated. This appliation is c++ and needs a plugin to
correspond with the webblog.
A push from p2p client to the webblog.
Regards Mike