[geeklog-devel] The Story Re-Write

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:24:50 EST 2008

Michael,

Your test story looks great.  I think I'm going to use it next time.
I think I would add some '/' and '\' outside any [code] or [raw] tags
to make sure addslashes/stripslashes is working correctly.  The only
other suggestion I'd make is be sure to check that the "plain text"
stories work fine two.  You could probably use the exact same story to
check the plain text.

-Vinny