[geeklog-devel] The Story Re-Write

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:38:40 EST 2008

> Your test story looks great.  I think I'm going to use it next time.
> I think I would add some '/' and '\' outside any [code] or [raw] tags
> to make sure addslashes/stripslashes is working correctly.

Ah yeah, that would be a good idea.

> The only
> other suggestion I'd make is be sure to check that the "plain text"
> stories work fine two.  You could probably use the exact same story to
> check the plain text.

Yeah this was focussed on testing HTML mode posting, plaintext is much
simpler, what you type should be what you see in the story, but yes,
using the same story for plaintext would give it a similar work out,
it's just that the story tells you what you should see, and what
you'll see in plaintext will be different.

I'll sort out a plaintext mode test later.