[geeklog-devel] Call for ideas and mentors for the SoC 2008

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Feb 20 16:02:24 EST 2008

Michael Jervis wrote:

>How much time did it take up for you Dirk?

Heh, I guess everything I say now could be used against me? ;-)

Certainly less than an hour per day during the week. I tried to move
everything that required more work or discussions to the weekends. Plus,
Ramnath and Matt were quite capable of working on their own.

>I'm thinking SWOT might make an interest SoC project, once expanded to
>be a bit more complete.

Btw, that could also be of interest to other projects.

For those who don't know what we're talking about:
<http://swot.fuckingbrit.com/>

http://geeklog.info/