[geeklog-devel] Events Block behavior for today's events

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sun Feb 24 22:40:31 EST 2008

At 05:15 PM 2/24/2008, Mark Howard wrote:

>Is there a mantis/bugtracker active?  If not, what is the most
>appropriate method to report bugs?

There is no bug DB at the moment. Someone was working on one though.
I don't remember who though.

>I'd like to check to see if the Calendar plugin maintainer has
>updated phpblock_calendar() for 1.5 so that it will result in the
>display of the current day's events (at least as an option).  The
>fix I have implemented here is to change the query to utilize
>CURDATE() instead of NOW(), which allows for events in the current
>day to be included.

As for the Calendar plugin, when I finish recurring event support,
the phpblock will need to be rewritten. So I'll just take this as a
feature request that current day event don't disappear when they start.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com