[geeklog-devel] Current CVS version of Geeklog-1.x not working; 'config.php' evidently not being read

Mark R. Evans mevans at ecsnet.com
Thu Feb 28 19:30:53 EST 2008

OK, I dropped the database, purged the directory structure, did a CVS
check out, create the database, ran admin/install/install.php and it
worked fine.

What I'm guessing is happening is that the install is erroring out due
to the duplicate tables so other parts of the install are not running.

Thanks!
Mark