[geeklog-devel] Webservices: Logins and speedlimit

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Jan 2 13:29:27 EST 2008

Did you already add a security group for Atompub?  My assumption is that the Web Service implementation isn't meant for non-admins.  If that is right the admins will need the admin privilege they need (link, story, etc) and be given explicit privilege to use the Atom client.  I like this because a) nobody can really use the Atompub without explicit approval which, to me, seems acceptable and b) if you have this privilege you can have a separate speed limit.

--Tony