[geeklog-devel] Webservices: Logins and speedlimit

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jan 2 13:43:41 EST 2008

Tony Bibbs wrote:

>Did you already add a security group for Atompub?  My assumption is that
>the Web Service implementation isn't meant for non-admins.

It's not there yet, but eventually I would like to allow submissions via
Atompub. Ramnath even had comments mostly working at one point (but we
decided to scrape that and finish the stories and the plugin API first).

So generally speaking, I don't think it should be restricted to Admins.
It's probably something some people would want to do, though. I'll check
to see if that can be made an option.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/