[geeklog-devel] Config GUI issues

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Thu Jan 3 23:34:47 EST 2008

Initially, I thought Dirk was referring to the header's top menu, by his
use of "menu_elements". But now, referring specifically to the Config
Menu, Blaine yes, I prefer the dropline menu over the old tab menu.

Alford, thanks for sharing that insight into CSS, I hadn't thought of
that for lists. :-)

While we are discussing menus in general, specifically site header
menus, please take a look at http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl15x and click on
the Advanced Search button to see a triple level very clean menu.
Blaine, this may just be my preference, but I like this one over the one
at Portal Parts because visually, its cleaner, and you don't have to use
additional <span> tags, just a pure UL, with a class for parent links.
It is based on this article:
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/. I know that most
of this is personal taste though, so YMMV. :-)

Thx!

Eric