[geeklog-devel] Config GUI issues

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Thu Jan 3 22:29:38 EST 2008

Dirk Haun wrote:
 > Apologies - this is not an issue with the config GUI. It's an issue
with the stylesheet.

When you mentioned the config GUI, I initially thought the issue you
were describing was related to the online config manager menu.  I've
updated the CSS now to retain the menu item order. I floated the UL
element right and made the LI items float left. It appears to work now
as expected in IE and FF.

Blaine