[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x/public_html/layout/professional droplinemenu.css, 1.1, 1.2

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sun Jan 6 18:53:19 EST 2008

Dirk,

I think that may be the way to go - use the left block area.

As you suggest, we could use a left block to pick the component (core or
plugin) and second menu that displays the component. This would
eliminate the menu issue completely.

The other idea is a leftblock area menu like this one:
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/slide_fly.html
Which presents the dual menu idea into a single menu.

Blaine