[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x/public_html/layout/professional droplinemenu.css, 1.1, 1.2

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sun Jan 13 13:41:32 EST 2008

At 10:56 AM 1/13/2008, Dirk Haun wrote:
>Blaine Lang wrote:
>
> >I think that may be the way to go - use the left block area.
>
>Does our current block code actually let you do that? I.e. hide the
>current left blocks and, just for the current page, display a completely
>different selection?

If you are going to suppress all the other left blocks, why not just
make the page display no blocks and div up the page anyway you want?
This way the navigation box is always on the left and not slung along
the bottom if that where the admin's "left" blocks are. This way you
don't clutter the blocks table and don't have to deal with themes
that shuffle stuff around. The config page has a single look and feel.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com