[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x/public_html/layout/professional droplinemenu.css, 1.1, 1.2

Mark R. Evans mevans at ecsnet.com
Sun Jan 13 17:16:22 EST 2008

Keep in mind there are sites that do not use the left blocks.  Will
placing the configuration menu there cause a problem?  I've even seen
custom themes that do not include any of the left block calls in the
templates.

I believe Joe's recommendation of forgetting about the blocks and using
divs in the config templates is the right way to do it.  This is what
I've done in Media Gallery to ensure that I have the menus I need
regardless of how the admin has configured the site.

Thanks!
Mark