[geeklog-devel] Staticpages plugin - Print icon

Mark Howard mark at the-howards.net
Sat Jan 19 19:26:51 EST 2008

The printer icon behavior for staticpages is currently a global 'story
setting':

$_CONF['hideprintericon']

.. although I agree that I would like to independently control the
visibility of that icon in staticpage rendering, and therefore wish it were
a plugin config item.

I don't know that hiding the edit link for users that have permissions has
any kind of precedent wrt stories, etc., but I suppose it could be useful.
(my 2cents)

-m