[geeklog-devel] Configuration GUI

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Sun Jun 1 16:45:20 EDT 2008

I have a question about the configuration.  How does a person know what the
defaults are for the listings in the GUI for items like the TimeZone?
Example:

Timezone (?) Restore

In the database it reads for the value as "unset" and the default is
Etc/GMT-6 once you click on the restore.  Now my real quetion is, how does
someone reset the field back to original setting?  The reset is not working
as one would think it should.  Is it not supposed to pull the values from
the default_value column of the database?  Same holds true for many of the
other options that have restore next to the options.  In orser for the
option to go back to the original setting from setup. I had to look in the
database with what the values were and set them.  Try it and change the
values around and then try hitting the reset...and nothing really happens to
reset the values.

Michael