[geeklog-devel] Topic Admin inconsistencies

Eric Warren eakwarren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:33:32 EDT 2008

I've noticed that most of the Admin screens render with a "centerblock" of
sorts with an icon and Create New and Admin Home links, and a description in
them. Below that box is bold text, for example Calendar Manager, Group
Manager, Link Manager, Plugin List, etc. and then whatever config or
administration options according to that section.

However, the Topics Admin block is inconsistent, rendering the bold text
Topic Manager on top, and then the "centerblock" below it. I've looked in
admin/topic.php and in layout/professional/admin/topic/ but can't seem to
find where to fix it. I'm probably missing something obvious though.

Can this layout inconsistency be fixed in CVS?

Thx!

Eric