[geeklog-devel] Mercurial, first impressions

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 03:38:01 EDT 2008

> I'll keep you posted ...

Sounds great. Can you point me at any stuff you read to enable you to do this?

I'm thinking of trying it to solve some issues at work, where we do
not permit a commit to the repository without full testing and Change
Control sign off. Which is causing a problem due to the scale of some
of our new feature developments meaning there's huge merge issues when
they're ready to commit. By the time they've sorted the merge, it all
needs to go through testing again...