[geeklog-devel] Multi Language Support in 1.5

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Jun 15 03:54:52 EDT 2008

Mark R. Evans wrote:

>I was reading the wiki on multi-language support and I can't see how it
>is supported in v1.5...

Right, thanks for the reminder. I've only discovered this myself on
Friday and promptly forgot about it again ...

Big fat oversight, no other way of putting it.

>How do you define the _de versions of date and locale using the new
>online configuration?

You can't.

>Or will these entries have to go into the siteconfig.php?

Yep, that's what you will have to do for now.

Oh well, another item on the to-do list for 1.5.1.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/