[geeklog-devel] geeklog-devel Digest, Vol 16, Issue 14

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Mon Jun 23 15:14:06 EDT 2008

I agree, CTL should be placed in the core as I myself have been stalled on a
project that is going to require Marks Media Gallery.  Until this is done,
geeklog users will have to install the CTL seperately into the core.  I have
found that there are more users out there that don't really know what they
are doing when it comes to PHP and have messed up therir installs or
configurations because they wanted to run this.  I myself need it because of
the project I'm working on.  Its a Family Tree intigration plugin thats not
going to use the Gallery2, but rather the Media Gallery.  I have no time
frame on this yet, as some details have to be worked out.

Michael

----- Original Message ----- > Message: 2