[geeklog-devel] The road ahead - post 1.5.0

Trinity trinity93 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:32:22 EDT 2008

for a way of translating the lang files as a group project i recommend
pootle
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/index

it supports converting the resulting .po files to php value arrays in a php
file. you can also convert a our lang files into the .po file that this
software uses. it is writen in python and runs as a web based app that can
be accessed from anywhere you can plce it.