[geeklog-devel] summer of code comments

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 03:52:11 EDT 2008

> I've included a package which contains the changes I've made so far

OK I have it installed...

> I would appreciate any criticisms or suggestions.

Seems to be running very nicely!

lib-comment.php, line 707 an xdebug call has been left in.

Users see the [delete] link, which they can't use, they can only edit
their comments. The delete link appears to still be restricted to
admins with permissions to do so.

But edit works nicely! I've got to test the time out and that admins
can continually edit items past the time out. And I can't find the
options in the config screens. Am I blind/hungover or is that still to
do?

I've got to diff the code and do a review of how it works next...

Cheers,

Mike