[geeklog-devel] Current CVS version of Geeklog-1.x not working; 'config.php' evidently not being read

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Sat Mar 1 18:42:11 EST 2008

It would seem, actually, that the install script simply stops dead in its tracks if it can't complete one of the many SQL statements involved in an installation/upgrade.

I was able to resolve the issue by using a different SQL account... one with drop/alter privileges on the database in question.

--Jessica