[geeklog-devel] Strange storage of strings (and other data) in gl_conf_values

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Mon Mar 3 16:06:39 EST 2008

I do apologise for my confusion. This project fell in my lap, and
basically involves cleaning up an awful lot of changes made to what was
once an older version of geeklog. Just as I am learning, over time, to
understand the intent of the coder who made these changes (and therefore
clean them up and make more sense of them), I am also learning, over
time, to understand Geeklog itself. :) I am still a relative neophyte to
the Geeklog system, and therefore may sometimes ask questions which seem
stupid or obvious.