[geeklog-devel] Strange storage of strings (and other data) ingl_conf_values

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Mon Mar 3 16:09:57 EST 2008

Do your system not allow local logins at all? If not, you will need
to find your uid in the gl_users table. Since you seem to have SQL
access, insert a record into the gl_group_assignments table

First, does your gl_groups table have a record where grp_id = 1,
grp_name = Root? If not, I don't know what to tell you.

Assuming that is untouched,

INSERT INTO gl_group_assignments (ug_main_grp_id, ug_uid) values (1, $your_uid)

That will make your login account Root.

At 04:02 PM 3/3/2008, you wrote:
>I can't log in locally at all. I see the 'Admin' user in the gl_users
>table, but the password 'password' did not work when I attempted to log
>in as this user.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games