[geeklog-devel] The core of a very simple LDAP plugin, and an LDAP remote authentication class that uses it

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Thu Mar 6 16:25:17 EST 2008

Ah, well, yes. :) We could provide a dropdown in the migration tool, perhaps like so:

Migrate:
* all users EXCEPT uid 1 and uid 2
* all users in a range of UIDs ('start' and 'end' boxes would appear)
* all users whose username matches a regexp (a regexp box would appear)
* all users, INCLUDING uid 1 and uid 2 (be sure you know what you're doing!)

I'm just throwing out ideas here. What do you think?