[geeklog-devel] Confusing interface when logged in as an Admin

Blank, Jessica Jessica.Blank at mtvnmix.com
Tue Mar 11 20:49:45 EDT 2008

Hello all:

I find the 'Command and Control' interface featured on the 'Admin Home' (http://HOSTNAME/admin/moderation.php) very handy; the only problem is that I have to hunt about for links to said 'Admin Home'. It's quite confusing to attempt to actually get to the 'Admin Home' interface (with the icons and all); I believe there should always be an 'Admin Home' link visible. As of present, it seems like you have to click 'Configuration' and then 'Admin Home'.

What say you? Should it be made easier to get to this interface?

--Jessica