[geeklog-devel] Confusing interface when logged in as an Admin

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Tue Mar 11 22:57:45 EDT 2008

At 08:49 PM 3/11/2008, Blank, Jessica wrote:
>I find the 'Command and Control' interface featured on the 'Admin
>Home'
>(<http://HOSTNAME/admin/moderation.php>http://HOSTNAME/admin/moderation.php)
>very handy; the only problem is that I have to hunt about for links
>to said 'Admin Home'. It's quite confusing to attempt to actually
>get to the 'Admin Home' interface (with the icons and all); I
>believe there should always be an 'Admin Home' link visible. As of
>present, it seems like you have to click 'Configuration' and then 'Admin Home'.

If you any moderator rights, the submissions menu item in the admin
menu takes you there. Otherwise, there's no easy way to get there.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com