[geeklog-devel] Email Throttling (was GSoC 2008:Core notification service)

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Wed Mar 19 11:49:11 EDT 2008

One problem. Mailman is not available on any shared host I'm aware
of. Most don't support Python. And Mailman requires a C compiler to
install. That's usually not available on shared hosts either.

Shared hosts with these restrictions are the hosts that need the
throttling the most.