[geeklog-devel] GSOC 2008 - Improving Comments idea

Damien Hodgkin dracul01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:07:35 EDT 2008

Ahh, kinda reminds me of when I did last years GSoC. So eager and full of
questions. I wish I could get my bill with the University taken care so I
could participate this year also.

But yes to reiterate what Dirk said, Patience is something you need. In all
due time you will get your answers and you will be set at ease.

Bugging the heck out of Dirk or the other guys at Geeklog will most likely
influence their decision on your proposal. So my advice is sit tight, take a
deep breath and relax, there is still plenty of time till the kick off date.

Just my 2 cents.
--
Best Regards,
Damien