[geeklog-devel] Ability to grow the advanced editor window in staticpages

Eric Warren eakwarren at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 13:55:40 EDT 2008

Hi Blaine,

When using the advanced editor in stories, there are little + and - images to the left of Toolbar Selection, which increases the size of the advanced editor window. But when using the advanced editor in staticpages, there are no + and - images, or any other way I can see to increase the size of the editor window. If it's not already there, can we please include this functionality in v1.5's staticpages?

Thx!

Eric