[geeklog-devel] Social Networking

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sun Mar 30 17:07:33 EDT 2008

William,

This project is to actually extend the core GL groups feature. Only the
site admin can create and maintain these groups and although a group can
be created called "My Friends" by admin as a collection of site members,
it's not all that effective.

What we need is more the facebook and youtube idea where members can
create their own groups or lists of members. They can create more then 1
list as they may have a such a need.

Just like facebook, a member can then adjust what content they have can
be viewed publicly, all members or just members in a certain list.

Please let us know if other aspects of this project need more clarification.

Blaine