[geeklog-devel] LDAP module: Where to put the config?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu May 1 03:01:31 EDT 2008

(whoops, only sent this to Vinny instead of sending it to the list)

Vincent Furia wrote:

>Is there a way of extending the configuration gui to include
>configuration for the authentication module?

I don't see why not.

However, that would put an end to the idea of adding / removing remote
auth modules by simply dropping them into the directory. So we would
need a way to enable / disable and install / uninstall modules.

We should probably do this, but given the amount of work required, I'd
like to postpone this to post-1.5.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/