[geeklog-devel] LDAP module: Where to put the config?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu May 1 12:03:29 EDT 2008

Vincent Furia wrote:

>Language files in system/classes/authentication makes a lot of sense.

Actually, looking at the LDAP module's error handling again (which is
the only place that uses the language file), I think I'd like to change
that so that failure to connect to the LDAP server will simply result in
a failed login. Details can then be logged in error.log and so we
wouldn't need a language file any more (since error.log entries are
traditionally English only anyway).

Which leaves us with the config file, which I've put into

  system/classes/authentication/ldap/config.php

http://geeklog.info/