[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.5 status

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun May 4 06:02:45 EDT 2008

Dirk Haun wrote:

>>Geeklog 1.5 is finally coming along to the point where I think I could
>>actually risk running a site off of it.
>
>I did just that now and updated Damn Spam!

.. and geeklog.info is now also running on 1.5. This time, I remembered
to put the old config.php files back into place before doing the upgrade
and promptly found (and fixed) a small issue with the plugin upgrade there.

Other than that, it seems to run just fine.

To make things more interesting, both sites are actually running off of
the same code base (one small modification in lib-common.php required).
While that isn't quite working as expected, it's not a problem with 1.5
itself and so it's not a showstopper.

So despite the remaining known issues (MS SQL support, pending theme
changes) I'd like to push out a beta release, possibly tomorrow, to get
some feedback and information on as yet unknown issues.

Comments? Anything else I may have missed?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/