[geeklog-devel] Plugin API documentation?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat May 10 15:59:30 EDT 2008

I'm wondering if we shouldn't drop docs/plugin.html from the
distribution and link to the Plugin Developers Handbook instead.

I know, they're both out of date. Not necessarily wrong but incomplete.
But having to maintain two documents when we can't even keep one up to
date doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

I see there's a version of the Handbook in the Wiki:

<http://wiki.geeklog.net/wiki/index.php/Plugin_Developers_Handbook>

I haven't compared them but since there was only one version anyway
(IIRC), then I assume the one in the wiki is identical to the original.
And it should be easier to maintain it there than as a static document
somewhere on Tom's server.

So, drop plugin.html and link to the wiki?

http://geeklog.info/