[geeklog-devel] Status of MS SQL support in 1.5.0?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon May 12 17:22:55 EDT 2008

Kevin J. Peno wrote:

>I'm not sure I understand why mine will be too late. What's the cut off
>for review here?

We need to have a release out for the start of the coding period of our
Summer of Code students. That period starts on May 26.

>To update, today I got install working flawlessly and
>just need to verify it working with everything else.

Sounds good, but from what I understand, it's not just a drop-in
replacement of the db driver? Obviously, we don't want to introduce any
major code changes at this point.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/