[geeklog-devel] MS SQL Upgrade

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Fri May 23 08:36:03 EDT 2008

"Select SCOPE_IDENTITY()" is tacked on the end of every insert in the
adapter so that you can get the last insetted identity.. If there is no
identity column, the select SCOPE_IDENTITY() returns null.. No harm.

Seems that there must be a 'qid' value specified for the insert to work.
The true error is that there cannot be a NULL value for the qid column.
We have to add the qid column in the query OR the qid column needs to be
modified to be an identity.