[geeklog-devel] MS SQL Upgrade

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:31:10 EDT 2008

> Seems that there must be a 'qid' value specified for the insert to work.
> The true error is that there cannot be a NULL value for the qid column.
> We have to add the qid column in the query OR the qid column needs to be
> modified to be an identity.

Thanks.

Right, having investigated that and compared to the mysql update
process, mssql and mysql install process I am confused with the keys
and indicies for the poll tables.

Who did the work on polls? Can someone who did the work or understands
it tell me what the schema should be? Should qid be an
autonumber/identity field? etc.

Cheers,

Mike