[geeklog-devel] FCKeditor support

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Nov 24 15:22:36 EST 2008

Blaine Lang wrote:

> I have installed 1.5.1 and done many site upgrades - this is not my
>first month using Geeklog ;)

Blaine, believe me - the image upload from within FCKeditor is not
working. Our security fix killed it. I first heard it from Justin at the
Mentor Summit. He had it already tracked down to the security fix then.

> Yep, I had added that feature several years ago and had not noticed
>that it was removed with GL 1.5x.

Not really "removed" - the extra tags were added in config.php. We don't
have config.php any more and nobody noticed that there was no equivalent
code to add the tags elsewhere.

http://www.haun-online.de/accu/