[geeklog-devel] FCKeditor support

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Mon Nov 24 14:43:37 EST 2008

Dirk Haun wrote:

Try a fresh install of 1.5.1.

 > I have installed 1.5.1 and done many site upgrades - this is not my
first month using Geeklog ;)

In 1.4.1, when you enabled the advanced editor, it would add the extra
HTML tags and attributes to the admin's list of allowed HTML. That
functionality is missing from 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 (that's what bug #757 is about).

 > Yep, I had added that feature several years ago and had not noticed
that it was removed with GL 1.5x.

Most sites don't want users uploading images anyways, and only thew Site
Admin needs to use the Advanced Editor Option. For now, simply enable
the option for root to not use html filtering. If it works then it's
just a few missing tags.