[geeklog-devel] Interesting bug - path collision

Damien Hodgkin dracul01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:15:42 EDT 2008

How about adding a small check to see if your running on a windows system, and
then make sure the correct file is included by doing a regex on the file name
to make sure it is Mail.php and not mail.php.

You can use case to your advantage on a windows system, it's just a matter of
how you do it, what tools you utilize and think outside of the four paned
window ;)