[geeklog-devel] OPML?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Sep 4 14:23:01 EDT 2008

In ran across OPML again the other day. Can't say I've used it for
anything other than moving my feeds between feed readers. Apparently,
you can also use it to provide a "bundle" of all the feeds on a website.

Should be fairly easy to add. But is anyone going to use it for anything?

And speaking of feeds: Now that we have the improvements for the comment
handling (Hi Jared!) wouldn't it make sense to either bundle Mike's
comment feed plugin - or even build support for comment feeds right into
Geeklog?

All post-1.5.1, of course.

http://geeklog.info/