[geeklog-devel] : Patch for Managing Blacklist for spamX plugin

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Apr 13 14:28:59 EDT 2009

saurabh gupta wrote:

>Also, there was no check for duplicate entries in the
>blacklist of same kind. Here are patches for four different files
>which will check for the duplicate entries in the spamx database.

Our database API, simple as it may be, has a DB_count method that would
probably be more appropriate for the duplicate check.

>The ascending order for IP blacklist is yet to be implemented.

Yeah, that would be nice. Otherwise it's a bit confusing to see "24."
show up after "201." ...

For the other lists, the sorting is simple and effective, thanks.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/